SENIOR BEAUTY THERAPIST
Do you Love Beauty?
Are you a beauty therapist with at least 5 years’ industry experience? Would you love to be a part of a team who are friendly and motivated?
You are what we are looking for!
Sherridans Hair & Beauty are looking for a friendly, experienced, passionate beauty therapist to join our team and who aspires to giving the highest of standards to their salon guests..
We are seeking a therapist who is just as passionate about making people feel beautiful as we are.
Your job would be:
- To deliver a range of beauty treatments at the highest of standards. You need to be able to provide a range of treatments, from waxing (inclusive intimate waxing)
- Nail Treatments inclusive of gel nail painting
- Face and Body treatments inclusive of HollisticTreatments ie Hot Stone Therapy and ideally Reflexology
- To work 40hrs a week inclusive of one late evening and Saturdays
- To maintain the high reputation for customer care that we’ve built throughout the years
- To promote the sale of salon products and services, bring in your own salon guests as well as taking on new and existing salon guests to Sherridans, and provide appropriate aftercare advice.
- To cover reception as required, dealing with salon guest enquire’s and taking payments in putting gusts data/ You must understand and be mindful of data protection when dealing with client information.
- The opportunity to be trained in beauty techniques by an award winning, internationally recognised industry leaders (Crystal Clear, Decleor, Jessica to name but a few)
- 10% commission on tiered retail sales achieved, all personal hairdressing complimentary, personal products at cost value. In house rewards
- A friendly professional working environment
- 5 years’ industry experience, minimum.
- A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Beauty Therapist or equivalent qualification – CIDESCO and CIBTAC preferred.
- An absolute passion for your work and to be motivated when you are in the salon
- The ability and drive to bring in your own salon guests and maintain existing guests of Sherridans.
- That you regularly give input on the development and direction of the salon along with your other team members to keep the business as a leader in our town.
- The ability to provide a range of beauty treatments to a high standard and care.
- A great attitude, excellent communication skills, and the ability to make every single one of your guests feel welcome and cared for and appreciated
A career plus:
- You’re trained in advanced waxing and/or male intimate waxing.
- You’re trained in advanced skin treatments, like Decleor & Crystal Clear -(microdermabrasion)
- Lash extensions
To apply, please review our treatment menu, www.sherridans.com to be sure that we are the salon for you! then please email us your CV TO: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,616.00 to £19,760.00 /year
HAIRSTYLISTS – FT/PT
We are looking to add to our friendly and professional team. We require a qualified, experienced hairdresser to work on a FT/PT basis. With modern facilities, quality products & relaxed atmosphere.
We are looking for:
- A fully qualified and experienced hairdresser/stylist
- A reliable and friendly team player
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills
In this role you will be working in a positive environment with professional staff who have expansive knowledge in the industry. Your duties will include all aspects of hairdressing, including styling, colouring, cutting and washing
All positions will be offered award wages plus commissions, ongoing training with 365 Salon Success and in house training, only premium hair and beauty brands used/retailed, KMS, KERASILK, GOLDWELL, PAUL MITCHELL, GHD, DECLEOR, CRYSTAL CLEAR, JESSICA, BROW BY MII, LASH PERFECT, KISSED BY MII.